TriMega Honors Top Dealers at EPIC 2015
TriMega honored several dealer members earlier this month who achieved significant growth and provided particularly outstanding support to the organization over the past year. The awards were presented at last week’s EPIC 2015 event at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Recognized for their top growth 2014 over 2015 were:
• Gholkar’s Inc., Victor, New York—greatest percentage increase in total purchases (direct and wholesale)
• Regency Office Products, Raleigh, North Carolina—greatest dollar increase in total purchases (direct and wholesale)
• The Office Connection, Farmington Hills, Michigan & Chicago, Illinois —greatest percentage increase, direct purchases only
• Yuletide Office Supply, Memphis, Tennessee—greatest dollar increase, direct purchases only
TriMega also recognized board members, committee members and other volunteers who had provided yeoman service to the organization, serving on the board of directors, working on committees or serving as Regional Coordinators.
• Tricia Burke, past Board Member, past Chairperson of the Furniture Committee and member of the Nominating Committee – Office Environment Company, Louisville, KY (shown in photo with Chairman Lyle Dabbert, and TriMega President, Mike Maggio)
“The contributions from our members go a long way in making TriMega who we are,” commented TriMega president Mike Maggio. “They help us remain dealer relevant, keep our operating costs low, and keep us focused on innovative ideas to continue to add value for our members. All of the dealers recognized at our EPIC 2015 event have contributed to the organization on many different levels. We are happy to have been able to recognize their efforts, dedication and outstanding performance, and we are honored to have them as members of our organization,” Maggio added.
Back to Homepage
TriMega Purchasing Association
847-699-3330 | www.trimega.org
5600 N. River Road, Suite 700| Rosemont, IL 60018